Field Service Engineer – New York, NY
Recognized as a world leader in meeting the needs of the clinical laboratory, we currently have a full time opening for a Field Service Engineer based in the New York, NY area.
We are looking for candidates interested in pursuing a career in biomedical field service. Position involves working with state of the art automated, robotic, electromechanical, processors used for blood analysis in the hospital, doctor’s office and reference laboratory environment.
We offer an extensive, hands-on training program.
Some overnight travel within the southern US will be required with occasional travel to other areas of the country.
We are an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Submit resume to Subject: "FSE Position" in .pdf format ONLY.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply