Performs engineering work related to planning and designing machines, engines, tools, and other
mechanically functioning equipment to improve and expand Jarraff Industries, Inc. products.
1. Maintain and design Jarraff products while applying knowledge of engineering principles.
2. Confer with engineers and other personnel to design new product, implement product
modifications and changes to Jarraff products.
3. Evaluate potential design proposals, specifications, and other data to evaluate the
feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs.
4. Provide information to CAD Designers to support design efforts.
5. Calculations for sizing of components, material specifications, structural elements,
electrical and hydraulic.
6. Machine Operations, testing and tuning.
7. Prototype build support for validation phases.
8. Lead concept brainstorming sessions with groups to drive innovative design ideas.
9. Review BOMs for accuracy and completeness.
10. Vender/Supplier relationships.
11. General data analysis from test results.
12. Write test plans for validation of product.
13. Lead DFMEA events during new product design projects.
14. Knowledge of engineering BOM integration with MPR system (Microsoft GP).
15. Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite.
16. Ability to communicate at high level across multiple departments.
17. Evaluation of proposed design concepts with ability to analyze specific attributes of each for comparison.
1. Communication Proficiency.
2. Customer/Client Focus
4. Technical Capacity.
5. Problem Solving/Analysis.
6. Excellent Communication Skills
7. Project Management.
8. Results Driven.
9. Awareness of health and safety issues.
RequirementsEducation and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering,Mechanical Preferred.
2. 5+ years of experience in manufacturingand engineering.
3. Technical knowledge of hydraulics,electronics and Solidworks.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Saint Peter, MN (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule