Piper Companies is currently seeking a Windows System Engineer in the Durham, NC area to support a local and fast-growing insurance business. A successful candidate for the Windows System Engineer will have a well-versed background in Windows Server Administration, VM Ware, Office 365 or Azure, documentation, and LAN protocols.
Responsibilities for the Windows System Engineer include:
Qualifications for the Windows System Engineer include:
- Support day-to-day operations and technical issues as it relates to systems, networking, virtualization, and cloud engineering.
- Provide an easily understood operating structure and enhanced customer service to partners, clients, and customers.
- Use of DHCP, DNS, Active Directory or File Services
- CAB calls to get approvals for their environment.
Compensation for the Senior System Engineer includes:
- 3-5 years of professional systems engineering experience working with data center technologies
- Strong Windows Server Administration experience
- Experience with DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, and File Services
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
$80,000 - $100,000 based on experience/job site
Cigna, Guardian Dental, Cigna Vision, 401K