O’Brien and Company is currently seeking a Junior or Entry Level Project Engineer to join our Wine Country team! O’Brien & Co. is a design/build firm serving Oregon’s coastal region, the Columbia Gorge, the Willamette Valley, and Portland. We offer a great company culture, benefits, and opportunities for growth.
This role will be based out of our Dundee, OR office.
We specialize in projects such as:
What we are seeking:
- Construction Management or similar degree required or have at least 1+ year(s) experience as a construction Project Engineer
- Motivated candidates with the goal of developing and growing into a project manager role over time
- Strong ability to learn quickly and work well independently and in a team
- Willingness to travel to various job sites as needed
About the role:
This is a new role for our winery division. We are seeking candidates with either direct construction Project Engineer experience or a Construction Management degree. This person will be responsible for working directly with the Project Manager on running various projects.
- Office located in gorgeous downtown Dundee, OR!
- Free parking at office
- Medical, dental, and vision health care package
- 401(k) program
- Fun holiday parties
- Opportunity to make own schedule and work in other offices if desired
O’Brien and Co. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including salary, bonus, medical/dental/vision, vacation/sick pay and retirement. O’Brien and Company is an equal opportunity employer. Inquiries will be handled confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule