Are you ready to work with a team of like-minded leaders who both challenge and support you? If so, this is a great time to join our winning team! In 2021, CSpring was named a “Best Place to Work” by the Indiana Chamber and a “Top Workplace” by the Indy Star.
Our Data and Analytics team has an immediate opening for a full-time, Sr. Tableau Developer. If the idea of working on challenging assignments with a team who is passionate about serving others and creating insights sounds exciting, this may just be the role you’ve been looking for!
Our consultants participate in meaningful projects that have an impact locally, nationally, and globally. As a CSpring Consultant, you will work with a team to develop state of the art solutions to business problems. You will interact with our clients and project teams, leverage your business and technical skills, discuss solutions with team members, and analyze client needs to develop important solutions. You will be a true partner to our clients, dedicated to making each client a raving fan.
- Designing and creating data visualizations as required to support user stories.
- Developing Tableau based ad-hoc user interface for end users.
- Performing detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples).
- Establishing standards and best practices for dashboards and related technologies.
- Managing a repository of re-usable data visualization templates and views.
- Building prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes for peer groups, business partners, or senior leaders.
- Collaborating with other BI Analysts and Engineers around data/table structures in order to optimize for Tableau Dashboards and other self-service needs.
- Supporting peers and stakeholders as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) through troubleshooting and analysis of results.
- Mentoring of other Tableau users across the enterprise.
- Improving current processes and identifying efficiencies by applying industry best practices.
- Maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction through implementation, investigation, analysis, training, and relationship building efforts.
- Clearly communicating and driving discussions on data and insights, context, and implications with business and technology partners.
- Documenting and communicating technical specifications to ensure that proper and optimized techniques, queries, and final deliverables are understood and incorporated into data and analytics processes.
- Experience designing and developing advanced Tableau business intelligence solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding of Tableau architecture, design, development, and end user experience.
- Experience working with numerous data sources, knowledge of source connectivity, and publishing for optimization.
- Strong foundation of and appreciation for Data and Analytics best practices.
- Knowledge of other data concepts such as architecture, governance, statistics, and data science
- Ability to work collaboratively in an agile environment.
- Tableau Certification
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL queries
- Experience with Teradata architecture
CSpring is a growing, Indianapolis-based technology consulting firm focused on data-driven solutions. Our team aligns business goals with technology to make information accessible, reliable, and engaging via custom and integrated software, data platforms, and advanced analytics.
If you are committed, collaborative, consultative, and caring – you will fit right in with our team. We pride ourselves in working together and understand that the whole is stronger than any one of us individually. When you join CSpring, you become part of our family - our Ohana. When you're a part of our Ohana, we promise to communicate well, provide opportunities for growth, and most importantly, celebrate our successes together. Being part of CSpring’s Ohana means you will be informed, recognized, rewarded, and respected. You will also have lots of opportunity to develop strong relationships with our team at quarterly company update events, monthly outings, community service opportunities, learning lunches, and more.
CSpring offers a comprehensive compensation, training, and benefits package, including Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability insurance on day one, and 401(k) with company match.
This position is not open to candidates residing in the state of Colorado.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations