ACF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC.
Purpose of the position:
To provide administrative support to the Kansas ACF office
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Maintain office services
- Open and distribute mail including opening and scanning mail to Kansas Manager
- Stamp and assist in coding of invoices
- Scan finished coded invoices to A/P and file accordingly
- Research past due invoices when we receive statements or vendor inquiries
- Update and maintain all BTV sheets and site maps- Assist and Manager to provide info as it becomes available
- Assist Asset Manager with 3rd party management with tenant inquiries/site-visits
- Follow up includes but is not limited to: work orders, vendor requests as well as invoices and contracts
- Work Order Process: receiving the work order (Colorado Front desk, assistant or engineer), dispatching the contractor or engineer, confirming the work is complete. Throughout the work order process, it is the Admin Assistant’s responsibility to ensure all parties are included and updated on the process.
- Roof Leak Access: The Admin Assistant will dispatch the roofing contractors, update the spreadsheet, follow up with the vendor on completion, follow up with tenant after the next moisture event to confirm if the leak is resolved and then dispatch Cornelio to replace the ceiling tiles (coordinating this with the tenant). Engineer and management team will be kept updated throughout the process.
- Create and update tracking documents for items sent to the CA office, including but not limited to ACLs, insurance, lease amendments and letter acknowledgements.
- Track back flow testing, update spreadsheet and confirm the cities receive proper documentation.
- Track all fire alarm testing, send memo to tenants and work with engineer on noted deficiencies.
- Create and track tenant HVAC contracts for all retail properties. Update spreadsheet for HVAC condition as tenants move in and out.
- Update and keep updated all electric and gas meter logs. Make sure Accounts Payable is notified of changes.
- Work with the Assistant Property Managers during budget season to track vendor proposals, update spreadsheets and scan documents.
- Send and track tenant contact information and update requests.
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Computerized Phone system (Fonality a plus)
- Quick learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
Please be aware – this list is not fully inclusive
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- How many years of experience with Microsoft Outlook?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Administrative: 3 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place