Are you an experienced Superintendent, frustrated by the communication inefficiencies found in the traditional design-bid-build process that often slow down your projects? At Ausland, our in-house design-build team works together throughout the entire project to find innovative solutions so that you can focus on what you do best; delivering extraordinary project outcomes to our clients.
Ausland attracts the most talented tradespeople and design/construction professionals in the region with our innovative project approach, integrated and fun culture and incredible office location, just minutes away from world-class fly fishing, theater, and wine tasting.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
If you are a Superintendent looking for real results look no further! Ausland is seeking an experienced Superintendent with passion for delivering exceptional results, who sees the value in working in a collaborative environment with architects and engineers, and who wants to help build our communities. We are integrated and innovative. While other contractors talk the talk of team integration, at Ausland, we live and breathe it. If you are a fearless leader who wants to lead our teams to successful project outcomes, we are the place for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assist project management and estimating in the creation of work plans and CPM schedules.
- Schedule and sequence day to day activities and take necessary action to ensure the project objectives are met.
- Must be able to travel for meetings and be available to on-job sites for periods of time.
- Create and maintain timely, orderly, and efficient project document flow in collaboration with the project manager.
- Create, implement, and maintain site logistics program in collaboration with the project manager
- Manage Aulsand foreman and field teams to ensure high performance/progressive production and completions of work in harmony with cost, quality, and quantity factors.
- Meet at regular intervals with the owner and designer to keep them current to the status/progress of the work.
- See that all required permits or licenses have been obtained. Cooperate with, and direct when necessary, the activities of the inspection agencies.
- Maintain good relations and communications with all involved in the project including the public.
- Hold weekly “toolbox talk” safety meetings with AUSLAND staff.
- Valid driver’s license and reasonable driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent,
- At least five years of progressive experience in commercial construction supervision
- OSHA 30, CPR and First Aide prefer or within 6 months of hire
THE PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to lift and move up to 45 lbs.
- Ability to occasionally sit, stand, climb ladders and stairs, and use fingers, hands, and arms.
Vision: To bring world-class development, locally scaled for our community.
Core Values: Demonstrates, through behavior, Ausland’s values of integration, innovation, resourcefulness, and tenacity.
- Highly competitive salary and bonuses
- Health Insurance, 401k, vacation pay
- Blue-Zones certified workplace and gives allowance for a gym membership
- Solid backlog and stability in the industry
- A great team to work with, with no silos across the company
Ausland is an equal opportunity employer. We revel diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are eagerly awaiting your application and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- commercial construction: 10 years (Required)
- supervisory: 5 years (Required)
- construction superintendent: 5 years (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page: