Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to Perform Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal / external customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail in the timescales as defined by the PM
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Standards
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification
- Ensure all work is reviewed to ensure adherence to the relevant development standards
- Peer review and sign-off of others work
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
- Production and revision of accurate detailed estimates
- Escalate product issues and suggest product improvements
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion
- Mentor junior team members in best practices and standards
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (Preferred)
2-4 years relevant work experience (Preferred)
Up to 10% travel may be required
We strongly advocate that our associates receive all CDC recommended vaccinations in prevention of COVID-19.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 postacute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. Allscripts is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.
Thank you for reviewing this Allscripts opportunity! Does this look like a great match for your skill set? If so, scroll on down and tell us more about yourself!