We are Goodwin Knight, a locally owned and operated commercial builder and land developer in Colorado Springs, Colorado. At Goodwin Knight we are energetic and passionate about what we do. We seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and mission. We are currently seeking an entry level Construction Administrative Assistant.
Are you looking to begin or for a new career? Would you describe yourself as eager to learn, takes direction well, looks forward to the next new challenge and takes satisfaction in a job well done? Are you personable, approachable, enjoy collaboration yet work well independently? If so, we have an entry level position open. It's a Construction Administrative Assistant. In this position you will support the Preconstruction, Construction and Projects Administrator.
Construction Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Must be a self-starter, enjoy taking ownership and picks up the ball and runs with it!
- Is personable, approachable and professional when interacting with Vendors, Trade Partners, Teammates and others.
- Is skilled in working in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Is detailed, accurate, possess time management, follow-through and organizational skills.
- Is flexible, works well with others or independently in an often fast paced environment.
- Possess the desire to learn, ask questions and take direction.
Additional qualifications preferred but not necessary:
- Knowledge of Construction Project Management Software such as Procore, Timberline, and CMIC.
- Knowledge of Bluebeam or Adobe.
- Working knowledge of construction terminology.
- Knowledge of One Drive.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Construction Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma