- Develop product specifications.
- Manage projects and provide technical support and consultation to the organization.
- Monitor product quality during manufacturing.
- Analyze the design for manufacturability of the product and make changes to facilitate the manufacturing process.
- Ensure that manufacturer's specifications are followed for products.
- Write manufacturing-related reports.
- Review product design changes with direct supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project implementation: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location