CAVA can trace its roots back to a single restaurant in Bethesda, Maryland. Today it includes nearly 90 fast-casual Mediterranean restaurants and a line of chef-crafted dips and spreads sold in Whole Foods Markets nationwide. In 2018, CAVA joined with Zoës Kitchen – and together, we’re sharing a passion for bold, craveable meals and exceptional guest experiences with eaters across the country.
From our restaurants to our support center, CAVA team members foster a culture built on five pillars:
Positivity – We believe in the power of positivity. Every one of us can change someone’s day for the better.
Transparency – We believe in open and respectful communication. We use transparency to help us make decisions and inform how we talk to each other.
Humility – We can always find ways to improve. The more we learn, the more we see how much we don’t know and how much we need others to help us learn to grow.
Fanaticism – We are passionate about our mission and the opportunity to turn every guest into a fanatic. We bring that energy to everything we do.
Thoughtfulness – To us, every detail matters. We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams, and our communities.
As a Software Engineer with CAVA you will build innovative, fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design. You will be responsible for gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute full software development life cycle.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is continuously updated with the latest features.
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software using multiple programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases
- Experience developing web applications using latest web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
What We Offer:
- A competitive base salary, plus bonus and commissions
- Unlimited paid time off
- A generous benefits package that includes: health, dental, vision, telemedicine, and pet insurance
- 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution after one year
- Free CAVA food
- Paid parental, bereavement and community service leave
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
CAVA – joining “A culture, not a concept”
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Relocation Assistance Provided:
Company's Facebook page: