MWE North America
MWE is the North American representation of Germany based steel manufacture, MWE, GmbH. MWE provides premium, custom manufactured, door hardware products made from stainless steel.
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our dealers.
The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned dealers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
In this role you will answer client queries, prepare/follow up on estimates and identify new opportunities where we can grow the dealer's account.
In this role, you will liaise a wide range of company departments, local and international, to improve the entire customer experience.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you.
Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales goals, self motivated and have a strong attention to detail.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting dealer relationships
- Determine growth opportunities with existing dealers and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales goals
- Grow dealer account revenue
- Learn and maintain product knowledge through self lead education, training and internal training sessions.
- Provide input on ways to improve dealer's overall performance
- Identify and pursue potential new accounts
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with various internal departments (local and international) to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Work with the sales team to assist dealer accounts with sales/product requests.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Account Developer or similar role
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in marketing/advertising
- Proven ability to manage multiple customers/accounts
- Effective project management skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including listening and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to strategically review accounts and analyze data to make sound recommendations for improving business needs.
MWE North America provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20,000.00 - $25,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)