· Considerable knowledge of metal electroplating facilities. Firm grip on rectifier operation, PLC management, and a strong understanding of the principals of plating management.
· Work collaboratively and cooperatively with all team members…
· General knowledge of facility maintenance and equipment support—compressors, generators. machine shop tools. Understanding of in-house limitations and what experts to call in for service. You will be supporting several different business segments within the company in preventative and ongoing maintenance.
· Environmental management certifications or the ability to earn and qualify for them a must.
· Experience with Copper, chrome and Nickel beneficial but not imperative…
· Ability to supervise subordinate maintenance team and delegate fabrication and maintenance projects
· Complete projects from start to finish
· Mechanically inclined
· Perform repairs in building as needed
· Safety conscious and constant use of protective equipment
· Typical work is Monday through Friday 7am – 3:30 pm with emergency non call hours as needed
· Aspire to greater responsibility within the company and engage in time in other capacities such as production management.
· Pass drug test and background check
· Develops and maintains GRP strategy-related documents and reports.
· Responsible for ranking and maintaining asset criticality.
· Identifies and implements predictive maintenance technologies and oversees program effectiveness.
· Conducts equipment maintenance evaluations to optimize maintenance strategy with regard to preventive and predictive maintenance tasks, overhaul/replacement tasks, and surveillance activities.
· Provides technical analysis and trouble-shooting assistance for facility process, mechanical, and electrical systems;
· Facilitates RCFA and ensures the root cause/causal factors are identified, corrective actions prescribed, and follow-up monitoring conducted as applicable, to determine effectiveness.
Job Type: Full-time
- Facilities Maintenance: 5 years (Preferred)
- Do you have any experience with electro-forming and metal plating of any kind???
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity