Swagelok Rock Springs is actively seeking a part-time Warehouse / Customer Service Specialist to work from 9:00 to 3:00 in our Rock Springs office. There is an opportunity for advancement with this position.
We are a distributor of Swagelok fluid system components with four offices serving Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, and Montana. Swagelok Company is a major developer and provider of fluid system solutions, including products, assemblies, and services for the research, instrumentation, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, power, petrochemical, alternative fuels, mining and semiconductor industries.
This position plays a crucial role in exceeding our customers’ expectations and is responsible for maintaining the warehouse, accurately pulling, packing and shipping orders.
- Warehouse administration and assist with customer service when needed
- Receive in packages via FedEx, UPS, and trucks
- Pulling, packing and shipping orders
- Prepare orders for will call or local customer delivery
- Cycle counts each week
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, dependable, and have good verbal, listening and written communication skills and pay attention to details. *Note: Heavy lifting (50-60 lbs) will occasionally be required to complete the warehouse tasks.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse shipping and receiving environment or customer service preferred
- Computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office software required. We use UPS Worldship and FedEx and will train you on our SAP software.
- Training on our products and processes is provided and ongoing
This position is from 9:00 – 3:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
Please, no calls or walk-ins.
Job Type: Part-time
Communication method(s) used:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends