Welspun's Little Rock facilities are state-of-the-art! Employing more than 700 people, Welspun Tubular is one of its kind in technology for producing pipes for oil and gas, and providing a one-stop solution to valued oil and gas customers in and around the United States.
We firmly believe that it’s our people who are the reason behind sustaining our leadership position in the market. At Welspun Tubular, employees are given opportunities to learn, grow and develop and they are rewarded for their contributions.
As a Quality Documentation Engineer, you play a key role with the Quality team. You will monitor production progress, prepare daily performance report and report for management review. Track rework pipes and analyze rework by using statistical process control tool.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with American Petroleum Institue(API), International Organization for Standardization (ISO) , and American Society of Mechanical Engineers(ASME) codes/standards .
You will also:
- Generate mill test certificates and release note for invoicing of pipes.
- Prepare qualification test reports Manufacturing Procedure Qualification Test Report for first day production of pipes for a particular project.
- Perform calibration and maintain welding machine calibration records.
- Analyze materials issues and initiate claims for the raw material supplied.
- Intensive pre and post production data analysis.
- Maintaining all inspection and testing records for 5 years.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key education & experience you will need to have:
- BS Degree in Metallurgy/Mechanical Science with 2-3 years of experience of testing and quality control activities in pipe/steel or heavy metal industries.
- Must have 1-2 years of experience with SAP.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
Competitive pay and excellent benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision with no waiting period- from first day of hire
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K Plan * Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation- eligible upon hire
Welspun in an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Required)