1. Company Descriptions:
America’s 1st online casino is casting talent! At Evolution, our talent is live, the players are virtual. Join the evolution: www.evolution.com/careers/usa
Evo is a developer and supplier of virtual casino games, since 2006. We evolve the gaming industry by designing and hosting the most streamed, interactive casino tables and slots in the world. Every day, thousands play with real money, from their mobile devices, on one of our 50+ games.
Celebrating 15 years of presenting games in 15 languages, Evo is momentously thriving beyond our 10 studios, 10,000 employees, and 20 countries. Our North American talent broadcasts 24/7 from our studios in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Detroit, Michigan, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Vancouver, Canada.
At Evo, everyone is a winner! Embracing diversity by hiring personalities across any ethnicity, gender expression, and religion, Evolution is a global enterprise hiring individuals that will elevate our brand.
Our Evo Culture and Environment
At Evo, you should commend your accomplishments, as well as your Areas of Improvement. During your break, stroll the Atlantic City boardwalk; enjoy the Philly skyline on the roof-top deck; observe Vancouver’s bustling city from the panoramic windows; try a local vendor near the Detroit studios. If you live our values: “Alive. Do Right. Work Together,” then Evo us your application: www.evolution.com/careers/usa
2. About This Role
Showcase your vivacious personality as Evolution’s Online Casino Dealer! Since our studios operate 24/7, you’ll rotate between day, evening, and overnight shifts, from the comfort of our private, state-of-the-art studio. You’ll host iconic casino games like Blackjack, Poker and Roulette, with unlimited virtual players – with the chance to earn unlimited tips.
$18/hour+ (includes a base rate and guaranteed tip rate, but the customer tips are unlimited!)
What You’ll Do
- Enthusiastically introduce players, the rules of the game and the winners
- Deal cards, spin a wheel, and announce winners
- Use quick and accurate handling of cards
- Research appropriate topics and trivia to discuss with the audience
- Follow and supervise the updates and amendments in the game
- Engage in friendly conversation, without offering your opinion (sports, music, and trivia facts)
- Be presentable and confident in front of the camera
- Always use a positive parting remark to end the game conversation
Our Benefits at Work
- Work for a casino without smoking, alcohol, loud music, and health hazards
- Toast your successes on treat days and holiday events
- Collaborate with approachable, diverse and global co-workers
- Security-protected office with no physical players in the studio
- Paid vacation time and paid breaks
- Paid in-house training
- Company-assistance to obtain state gaming license
- Enhanced Covid-19 safety protocols implemented to ensure a safe work environment.
Our Benefits After Work
- Receive up to $500 per employee referral
- Medical, Dental, Life and Vision insurance
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account
- Age 21+
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in customer-service or hospitality role is preferred.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to obtain state gaming license
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug & background checks
- Wear an assigned uniform and maintain professional appearance standards
- Must be comfortable wearing theatrical make-up (foundation, blush)
- Read and speak English
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Please be assured that the Evolution is compliant with infection control standards as outlined by Public Health authorities, and will continue to comply with these standards. Enhanced safety protocols have been implemented.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)