Job title: Oracle Fusion Middleware Software Engineer - NO C2C
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12 Months
Interview: Phone and In-Person
- Experience deploying and configuring Oracle Fusion Middleware software products (SOA, MFT, OSB, ODI, WebLogic, etc.)
- Experience with high-performance, open source web technologies
- Experience in developing web application for heavy volume sites
- Experience with Oracle SOA B2B for trading partner setup and migration methodologies
- Knowledge of the HIPAA X12 transactions
- Knowledge of WLST scripting.
- Applied experience using Oracle Fusion B2B, two or more years preferred
- 5 years of administration and maintenance experience with HIPAA transaction sets (270/271, 274, 276/277, 278, 820, 834, 835, 837I, 837P, 837D, 997/999/TA1)
- Experience on Oracle Enterprise Service Bus, Oracle B2B, Oracle AIA methodologies, Clustering, files and Web Services.
- Knowledge migration from Hibernate& Spring Framework to Oracle SOA Professional
- Experience with defining and creating highly functional design and coding in a fast-paced evolving environment.
- Solid testing and validation skills and understanding of simulated data
- Prior experience in development methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc), enterprise planning, and estimation
- Integration knowledge with different healthcare systems (i.e. CMS Integration hub)
- SSO with Web and Middle tier experience.
Required Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $80.00 /hour