D3, Inc is a multi-channel marketing and IT Solutions service provider specializing in integrated communications. With over 20 years of history, D3 is communications and business intelligence organization with a mission to help companies grow through innovative marketing and IT multi-channel strategies. D3 is looking for the right people to help us as we continue to expand our business.
D3 is currently looking for a qualified individual for our IT and Programming Division as a .NET Programmer/Application Developer. This is a highly demanding and rewarding position for the right individual. We seek experienced, highly motivated and quality-oriented people.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· The main responsibility for the right individual will be to meet our goals and objectives programming and IT solutions architecture for our client programs and partners on a day to day basis.
· Apply core principals of software development and design to new and existing solutions to improve efficiency, performance, and requirements.
· Write documentation on software development, logic and processes.
· Maintain code integrity thru source control.
· Develop and modify programs to meet and exceed the customers’ requirements.
· Utilize multiple software methodologies.
· Ability to work in an Agile environment.
· Ability to multitask and communicate at multiple levels.
The IT Professional must be a highly motivated, passionate, eager and ready to drive and provide solutions for our clients.
Our services include information technology solutions for data rich environments involving document composition, testing, retention and archival. We have complex systems for the financial, insurance, health insurance and manufacturing sectors. We have a great team of professionals to work with to assure projects are handled with care from start to finish.
Compensation and Benefits:
Base Salary and Benefits
Medical, Dental, and 401k
Initial and ongoing program training to ensure your growth and success
3 to 8 years of .net experience in creation, development and maintaining applications and web-based applications.
· Must have excellent work ethic with high energy
· Must have excellent communication and client services skills
· 3+ years’ experience of Application Development Experience
· 3+ years’ experience with C# .NET Programming (ASP.NET, ADO.NET)
· 3+ years’ experience with SQL Server 2012 – 2019(creating tables, views, stored procedures.)
· Strong knowledge of software development concepts and object-oriented programming
· Ability to architect and build scalable applications and solutions using best practices.
- Experience with .NET, Java, jQuery, HTML and CSS preferred.
- Developing & maintaining client relationships.
- Ability to multi-task
- Able and willing to learn new tools, techniques and software.
- Effectively communicating client’s needs and project details
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving techniques and a strong organizational awareness
· Attention to detail and good organizational skills required
Experience with Microsoft products, and other programs a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 to $40.00 /hour
- database: 1 year (Preferred)
- .net: 1 year (Preferred)
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- mvc: 1 year (Preferred)
- c#: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply