SalesForce Developer/Server Admin
The Salesforce Developer/Architect is responsible for the design and architecture of Salesforce.com platform with a strong focus on integration as well as some server administration duties. This position will actively participate in all phases of SalesForce development including planning, analysis, design, development, and testing, and will assist in establishing quality standards, tools and methodologies for the team to follow. The core function of the position is to provide ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com platform including custom code, systems integrations, and 3rd party applications. Additional duties include some vmware, windows and linux server administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing in Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, and other technologies that support business requirements.
- Work directly with management and lead personnel to define requirements and demonstrate solutions.
- Lead developer resources in delivery of project deliverables.
- Responsible for overseeing day to day technical aspects of SalesForce development and its integrations.
- Work with other developers to design and implement various system integrations.
- Maintain proper security measures and procedures to prevent unauthorized entry and data loss.
- Responsible for technical assistance on multiple projects, with managers and staff.
- Assists in the evaluation, testing and implementation of new technologies
- Coordinate with vendors on technical matters.
- Drive and increase user adoption and ensure user satisfaction, including developing, documenting and delivering light training.
- Collaborate with business units and finance to develop dashboards and reports.
- Assist with administering a multi cluster vmware environment
- Administer, support and maintain Windows and Linux Server environments
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detailed understanding of Salesforce.com architecture and APIs
- Proficiency developing and maintaining a Salesforce.com environment requiring integrations to 3rd party systems using Salesforce and other application APIs.
- 1+ years experience APEX and VisualForce development
- Development experience with RESTful webservices
- Extensive knowledge of end-to-end Software/Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including code management
- Prefer familiarity with database design, either logical or physical.
- Ability to communicate effectively – written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently
- Strong motivation and ability to meet goals and timelines as defined
- Assists in the facilitation and participation in team and user meetings.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations/demos
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Experience with vmware, windows server and linux operating system environments
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- SalesForce Developer and/or Administration level certifications
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $108,000.00 /year
- API's: 1 year (Required)
- Windows Server: 1 year (Required)
- Linux Operating: 1 year (Required)
- SalesForce: 3 years (Required)
- End to end software(SDLC): 3 years (Required)
- APEX and VisualForce: 1 year (Required)
- VM Ware: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply