R&D analysis and data collection
- Study energy consumption, efficiencies and utility certification.
- Analyzing and test new technologies
- Collect data for building a predictive model
- Assist in designing cutting edge refrigeration equipment
- Design highly efficient systems utilizing thermodynamic principles to meet the needs of niche applications
- Analyze and identify refrigeration components according to capacity requirements.
- Assist in sourcing alternative components that meet engineered specifications.
- Establish and maintain bills of material.
Experience & Education
- B.S. in mechanical engineering, thermodynamics, refrigeration or similar fields.
- 2+ years experience working as an engineer post undergraduate studies.
- Experience with SolidWorks 3D design
- Basic understanding of refrigeration control systems a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Mocksville, NC 27028 (Required)