OTR Performance provides advanced diagnostic solutions for class 8 heavy-duty trucks. OTR is a smaller company with tremendous potential looking to expand our engineering team. We are looking to grow our team with passionate, determined, and dedicated individuals.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with at least 3+ years of experience in software engineering and extensive knowledge in UDS protocols.
Visit our website for information about who we are: otrperformance.com
OTR Performance equips you with the power to perform advanced diagnostics easier and faster than ever before.
We're excited about you because you have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- An internal motivation for completing tasks
- Solid organizational skills
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Applications, Including Office365
- Must have C, C++, C#/.NET and protocols such as CAN, ISO15765, UDS and KWP, J1939
- 3+ years’ experience in UDS Protocol development,
- Expertise in Embedded System, Embedded C.
- Expertise in Unified Diagnostic Services (UDS) & Diagnostics
- Good in communication protocol like CAN , LIN , I2C & SPI
- Expertise in CAN communication tools CANalyzer, CANOE, PeakCan
- Analyzing the specification of ECUs for development and reverse engineering.
- Implementation, development and support for UDS protocol.
- Analysis of Reprogramming/Programming techniques for UDS protocol.
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 3 years (Required)
- CAN, ISO15765, UDS and KWP, J1939: 3 years (Required)
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Company's Facebook page: