Achievement of Onepath’s growth objectives in IT Managed Services (ITMS) requires an evolution of Onepath’s approach to Solutions Design. Specifically, the need exists to augment the sales process with customer-centric, technology proficient resources that help establish operational legitimacy and influence a prospect’s technology strategy choices, resulting in well designed, implemented and supported managed services programs for our customers.
The Sales Engineer is primarily responsible for partnering with ITMS Sales to engage with prospects to understand and influence technology needs. The ideal candidate will draw upon Onepath’s evolving product catalog to help propose winning technology solutions (managed services plans and transformation projects) driving growth.
Required Skills and Education:
- Improve Onepath’s ability to close targeted, profitable prospects with optimized technology solutions for prospect’s Operational Maturity Level (OML) by leveraging Onepath’s comprehensive portfolio strategy
- Increase brand reputation and market awareness establishing legitimacy of Onepath engineering talent
- Increase Operations’ confidence in scalability of newly onboarded deals through technical and operational credibility
- Increase propensity of strategic buyers
- Timely, efficient, and effective engagement with sales in solution design process:
- Prospect maturity assessment and solution development
- Solution co-selling and strategic influencing
- Partnership with Sales on negotiation and deal closing
- Active participation in company’s product management processes:
- Collaboration with Product Management to identify product gaps and launch new / modified service offerings
- Increase in average customer maturity level and client satisfaction indices resulting from upfront assessment, improved alignment of solutions to customer needs, and influence over customer strategic planning related to technology
- Demonstrates ability to influence stakeholders leveraging both written and verbal communication skills.
- 3 years minimum experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer or equivalent experience in a similar customer facing role.
- Experienced in the ability to manage customer relationships and internal sales and operations relationships.
- Proficient in technology: managed services, information security, cloud offerings, wireless technologies, infrastructure, transformational projects, and end user technology self-service tools.
- Strong analysis skills and experience modeling and communicating costs, revenue, and gross profit projections.
- Ability to make timely decisions which impact project financials and operations processes.
- High level of independence and proven ability to plan and prioritize
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or other IT discipline.
Onepath is the one source for all things to do with designing, deploying, and supporting technology – from cable to cloud. From desktop support to phone systems, security to Wi-Fi support, Onepath is a virtual IT department supporting clients nationwide. Whether it’s systems integration for one of the nation’s newest hospitals or deployment support for our technology partners, our focus on Integrity, Excellence, Accountability and Teamwork guides us to provide the highest-level service possible. Apply today to be a part of the Onepath Family!