Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is excited to invite you to join our team supporting an awarded tasking with Naval Information Warfare Centers Atlantic (formerly Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic (SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic)), N. Charleston, South Carolina. This tasking shall support Tactical Service-Oriented Architecture (TSOA) Integrated Product Team (IPT) and its systems in the following functional areas:
- Requirements Management;
- Documentation and Technical Writing;
- Configuration Management; and,
- Test and Evaluation.
This position provides a unique opportunity for a motivated individual to lead and provide immediate direction to the TSOA IPT. Work will be performed in Charleston, South Carolina. The successful candidate must hit the ground running in meeting the following experience requirements for position of ENGINEER SCIENTIST 3:
- Six (6) years of experience in MC2S to include: Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Systems/Equipment Support, Test and Evaluation, and Logistics support of C4ISR requirements.
- Three (3) years of technical experience in support of Marine Corps Tactical Data systems such as COC, JTCW, GCCS-TCO, AFATDS, CPOF, or other relevant tactical systems.
- Experience with in either Windows and/or RedHat. Note: Experience may be concurrent.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, mathematics, or systems engineering.
- Contractor personnel assigned to this contract shall possess SECRET security clearance prior to contract performance.
- U.S. Citizenship required
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Imagine One offers for employment may stipulate that one or more “contingent” requirement be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. “Contingent” requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Job Type: Full-time
- Windows and/or RedHat: 1 year (Required)
- MC2S: 6 years (Required)
- Marine Corps Tactical Data: 3 years (Required)
- Secret Security Clearance (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative