Provide expertise in embedded software systems to influence the design and development of innovative forklifts and material handling equipment. Design, develop, and analyze software application solutions that interface electronic sensors, actuators, and controls of vehicle systems, user interface, or radio controlled devices.
1.Product Analysis and Specification - Conceptualize ideas for software control of sensors, actuators and systems. Conduct detail system analysis to define scope, objectives and design solutions.
2. Product Design and Development - Develop software solutions that meet operation, safety, modularity and coding/product requirements. Review hardware schematics and establish methods to support the hardware design with low-level software components. Develop detailed design documentation including block, state and signal flow diagrams.
3. Product Testing and Support - Conduct bench-level unit testing and on-vehicle verification and validation tests. Participate in code reviews to demonstrate compliance to product requirements.
1. Strong C programming skills.
2. Experience designing and developing embedded system software applications on ARM processors.
3. Knowledge developing Android applications in Xamarin.
4. Excellent software design, coding, and debugging skills.
5. Experience conduct bench-level unit testing and on-vehicle verification and validation tests.
6. Review hardware schematics and support the hardware design with low-level software components.
7. Project leadership experience.
1. Good written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
2.Busses: CAN, SPI
3. Experience with task management and version control software, with Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, and Git desired.
4.Experience working on Agile development practises.
Any specific industry experience
Automotive (Truck & Off Highway)
B.E. in Electrical, Electronice or Computer Science