123NET, Inc (123NET) is located in Southfield, Michigan, and has been providing High Capacity Business Internet, Colocation and Telecommunications services successfully for 25 years from small to Fortune 500 companies. We are one of Michigan’s fastest-growing privately held companies offering competitive wages, healthcare benefits and a great work environment. We attract top talent, bringing diverse experiences and creativity to our team and foster an environment that enables employees to apply their skills, creativity, and experience in an independent and impactful way. Our people are at the core of our success. We attract and retain top talent who bring diverse experiences, creativity, and leadership to our team. We are growing rapidly and are passionate about making a difference every day.
Our Mission – Building network to make Michigan communities and businesses the best connected on the planet.
Sales Engineer Job Content and Duties –
- Propose Voice & Data Configurations
- Design Proposed Network Routes
- Responsible Technical Training of the Sales Organization
- Product Development & Management
- Provide Technical Feedback to the Marketing Team
- Provide Technical Feedback to the Development Team
- Be an Impactful Member of the Sales Team
- Ensure Sales Team Members are Getting the Appropriate Sales Support
- Ensure the Sales Team Members are Following the Sales Cycle, Helping Them to Sell on Value & Not Price
- Protect the Company Margins
- Obtain Approvals for The Sales Team by Collaborating With Leadership
- Help Existing & Future 123NET Clients Understand the Benefits of 123NET Services
- Work as a Company Liaison Between 123NET & The Community Projects
- Engage Directly with Type II Service Providers
- Work Closely with Sales Support on Complex Requests
- General Support Multiple Sales Channels Including but Not Direct, Strategic, Wholesale, Account Management, Agent & Carrier Sales.
- Hold the Sales Team Accountable for Pricing
- Constantly Review Pricing Strategies for New & Existing Products
- Work With Vendors to Support Company Initiatives
- Constantly Stay at the Forefront of Emerging Trends Within Telecommunications
- Become Product Subject Matter Expert on 123NET Products Including Ethernet Services, DIA, MPLS, SD-WAN, Hosted IP PBX, SIP, PRI & Colocation Services.
Job Type: Full-time