About Circle Medical
Circle Medical’s mission is to create the technology that enables quality, delightful primary care for everyone on the planet. Our environment brings together providers, engineers and designers in pursuit of this goal, and we are the fastest-growing primary care practice in San Francisco.
We're hiring a remote provider (NP or PA) to support us improve our primary care delivery. We are building a new kind of medical practice, one that leverages technology and design to provide a vastly improved physician and patient experience.
As a remote provider, you will play a pivotal role not only in delivering excellent medical care, but in helping us scale to the next level. You embrace change and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Typical full-time schedule is a minimum of 24 hours of clinic time per week, mostly 7-6 M-F. Minimal call and minimal weekends
Direct Patient Care:
Patient Care Coordinator Support:
- Help Triage all clinical patient questions through our app- Help Triage clinical phones calls and direct patient care- Conduct video visits during the shift to help with urgent patient needs. - Help with treatment clarification questions from pharmacies as providers see patients in the office
In-office provider Support:
- Be available for the local admin team to answer clinical questions as they come up so they can help care for patients- Be available to our lab team to answer questions as they come up- Help answer prior authorization questions by reviewing the chart as needed
- Help with follow up items as requested by in-office providers- Review labs/refill requests for the providers that are not in the office/on leave- Be available for STAT imaging/lab requests when the in-office provider is not
- Be an active part of a collaborative team delivering primary through technology. Help discuss technology improvement projects with the product team and open to change- Meet with other team leads to discuss workflow and improvement projects
- NP/PA with a license to practice medicine in the state of California
- 5 years of experience in primary care
- A clear personal career growth plans in the field
- Flexibility to work on Saturdays
- Flexibility to work from more than one San Francisco location
- Being ambitious to work with a growing startup with a positive attitude that helps layer a strong foundation for growth
$60/hour- Competitive benefits:
health insurance and stock options
Come build the medical practice of the future with us.