Join the list of Lile’s Million Dollar Bookers!
Lile Moving and Storage is looking for a highly-motivated, results-driven salesperson who is looking to capitalize on a market with exponential potential!
Lile Relocation Services has been a leader in the transportation and moving industries for over 60 years. We are a family-owned business and we take pride in what we do. We are currently seeking the right person to join our sales team.
We are the right company for you if you are able to meet these requirements:
- Positive attitude and rapport building skills
- Motivated and independent
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with sales prospects throughout the sales process
- Partner with customers through dedicated daily prospecting activities
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Participate in strategic sales planning meetings and trainings
- AA in a sales related field preferred along with previous sales experience
- Experience in CRM program and application of advanced Microsoft applications including Microsoft Project.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain an organized Sugar database and share number of opportunities per week, number of booked opportunities per week and provide Branch Manager an updated list of booked account activity.
- Provide marketing forecasts and review 90 day pipeline each week provide numbers on what is booked, lost and pending.
- Target new and existing business relationship; call potential referrals, leads. Setup campaigns directed through telemarketing calls, e-mail, direct mail, presentations, newsletters, news and media.
- Assist with customers questions and help clients make a decision to use Lile
- Report progress and open a dialogue continuously improving the number of leads and the number of closings.
- The business developer role is to monitor campaigns, prospect for leads, call on leads as well as accounts to further quality contacts and opportunities with the intent to set an appointment for outside sales.
- General participation for covering the office lunch hour, peak period and general office help with ordering supplies, cleaning, empty garbage cans is all part of salaried compensation.
- Customer call in for estimates not based on direct marketing or referral is considered part of the salaried job duties. This includes B 2 B sales from other agents and established Lile customers calling in for a cost estimates. Examples: Beltmann, Audit Logistics, NDS, AJ Logistics and others.
- The large corporations, high visibility prospects and complex opportunities are included into the guaranteed salary business development role. These business projects will be won through a coordinated effort from the Lile Team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Vision Insurance
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment