Survey Crew Chief
Taylor Wiseman & Taylor (TWT) an established professional services firm with offices in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and North Carolina is seeking experienced Survey Crew Chiefs for our Mt. Laurel, NJ location.
- The selected candidates should have 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Performs all types of surveys, including, but not limited to, construction staking, as-built, ALTA, topographic, boundary and subdivision surveys
- Experience with electronic total station, robotics, data collectors and GPS equipment.
- Ability to interpret construction plans and property deeds and maps.
- Ability to perform horizontal and vertical survey calculations.
- Ability to work and interact with design engineers, clients, contractors and the general public
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to take and give direction
- Ability to travel (when needed)
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to work independently and without close supervision
- Evaluate projects in the field to proceed with the most efficient survey method.
- Uses and enforces proper safety equipment and follows proper safety procedures.
- 40 Hr. OSHA Certification or ability to obtain.
- Crew chief of 1 (Robotic/GPS) and or/2-man survey crews for construction staking, topographic surveys and boundary surveys
- Boundary and utility investigations
- Ensures that all data is downloaded on a daily basis (if needed), reviews each day's work and records the electronic file name and date in the download folder
- Performs sufficient checks in the field and records electronically and/or in the field notes
- Organization skills
- Communicate with the client and project team to understand the goals, challenges, schedule, budget, and expectations of project
- Ensures proper vehicle and equipment maintenance.
TWT offers our full-time employees competitive compensation packages, medical, dental, vision coverage, life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, training/professional development and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Visit our website at www.taylorwiseman.com to learn more about Taylor Wiseman & Taylor.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous