A General Contractor, based in Kodiak, Alaska is currently seeking to fill the position of a Project Engineer in the Heavy Construction Division.
The candidate should have an earned BS degree or higher in Construction Management, Construction Engineering or Civil Engineering, a minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible experience on heavy construction projects.
Specific duties include: Safety Training, Cost estimating, Employee supervision, Scheduling, Materials Procurement, Contract and Subcontractor Administration and knowledge about means and methods in the Heavy Construction Industry.
This will be a field position. The successful candidate will be expected to have the ability, skills and experience to assist the Project Superintendent on Heavy Civil projects from start to completion.
Salary will be negotiated based upon level of demonstrated skill and experience. The company offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Construction/Engineering: 3 years (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative