Our culture is built around our people. Voted a Top Workplace in the Philadelphia region by our employees, we are committed to advancing careers and providing a foundation for professional growth. Urban offers a wide range of health, welfare and financial benefits to our employees, as well as career development through our own Urban Training Institute, tuition assistance program, and certification incentives.
Founded in 1960, Urban provides services for buildings, ports, transit, railroads, airports, bridges, and highways. We specialize in engineering design, environmental, planning, construction services, and program management. By providing innovation, technical excellence, and on-time performance, we create value for a proud Urban family.
Urban Engineers, Inc. is seeking a Mechanical Engineer who will develop and lead mechanical engineering projects and act as a project manager.
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for project management of existing and future projects
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines
- Mentor junior project managers
- Generate new business and maintain existing business
- Act as the lead/lone contact for clients
- Manage project budgets
- Responsible for the technical direction of other professionals and technical staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- California PE is desirable
- 5 – 10 years of experience in mechanical engineering and design
- Experience with Revit and AutoCAD is required
- PE license preferred required
- Excellent communication skills and effectively work with clients #LI-ST1