HAHN Automation designs, builds and installs custom automated machinery; through our Service Department, we provide follow up warranty and support services.
Thanks to state-of-the-art technologies, comprehensive expertise, innovative strength and the special commitment of our customers, HAHN Automation is one of the world's leading mechanical engineering companies. We develop innovative solutions that automate the production processes of numerous well-known customers.
Collaborating with our customers, the Project Engineer is accountable for all aspects of projects in the service department including delivery, performance to schedule, performance to budget and cash flow, and customer satisfaction.
What is it like working for Hahn Automation?
Our teams collaborate cross-functionally solving practical problems with no standard solution resulting in innovative outcomes. We thrive on innovation and thinking outside the box, every project brings new technologies and lessons learned. Our work provides diverse experiences that strengthen and challenge creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking, and a general love for learning that provides personal and professional development.
- Plan and control the project from the receipt of the order through installation at the customer's site
- Grow volume through strengthening our position within current accounts
- Preparation and review of scope documents, job specifications, proficiency evaluation, price negotiations, contract terms, and budget
- Manage the schedule of project phases and milestones, update schedules
- Oversee changes to project scope of work, including quoting change orders
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar industry leading multi-disciplined project design and construction teams
- Practical working knowledge of robots, PLC’s, instrumentation or other machine controls packages, sensors, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Demonstrated skills to guide timeline from specification to successful implementation
- Proven history of growing volume within customer account
- Ability to work effectively with customers according to deadlines and under pressure-filled conditions
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location