Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Technical Account Manager
- Achieving customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate resolution to highly complex technical problems and concerns for named account(s). This role serves as a main point of contact for all technical issues, managing the active case-load and coordinating long-term technical projects for assigned accounts.
- Coordinating with Account Manager(s) to ensure all technical aspects of issues for assigned account(s) are fully addressed.
- Serves as a direct point of contact for inbound technical issues and questions from assigned account(s).
- Coordinates with client stakeholders regarding new open-issues status; manages special projects that improve application; ensures efficiency in service to client.
- Coordinates and communicates scope of server configuration, product configuration, and EDI development and historical data loads with assigned accounts.
- Communicates with Conduent Workers’ Compensation Technical Service Representatives regarding CRM cases/issues being handled for the assigned accounts.
- Manages change requests and expedites resolutions.
- Coordinates with Conduent Workers’ Compensation Product Management and Application Development teams for appropriate product configuration.
- Facilitates development of maps and translation of fields.
- Processes historical bill data conversions.
- Creates detailed documentation of all client specific data related to an implementation.
- Provides the highest level of customer service to customers, whether these are current or prospective clients of the Company, vendors, staff, business partners or visitors.
- Travel, as necessary, for on-site visits with assigned accounts to enhance the customer service levels.
- Assists and cooperates with co-workers, supervisor and management.
- Gathers, analyzes and organizes data from CRM and other sources; prepares and communicates reports to management.
- Participates in and/or leads structured problem solving teams and applies statistical and other problem solving tools.
- Manages confidential client, financial and employee information with discretion and good judgment in accordance with department and Company guidelines.
- Demonstrates a dependable work ethic.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Performs all duties in accordance with established Company goals.
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server Management Studio. Ability to query and update tables for troubleshooting.
- Certified Systems Administrator and Microsoft Certified Professional certification and eight or more years’ experience in the Software industry.
- Thorough working knowledge of Company products, department policies, procedures and generally accepted Client support practices.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve complex technical issues.
- Attention to detail in logging and tracking all reported issues into database.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues independently.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally handle difficult customer situations.
- Previous experience as part of a leading edge technical support organization.
- Proven customer service and customer incident management techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a technical team requiring coordination with other departments including Account Management, programming.
- Effective oral, written and presentation skills and the ability to develop long-term business relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and activities with changing priorities simultaneously.
- Competency to utilize Company software and proficiency in Microsoft software applications and a willingness to learn new systems as necessary.
- Valid drivers’ license for State of residence and legally required automobile insurance
- Ability to travel and work as needed to meet Company objectives.
- Ability to provide 24/7 on-call responsibility shared with other Technical Services Department staff on a rotating basis.
- Basic accounting skills.
- Computer software may include any or all of the following: Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services