Company and Position Overview
Operational Results, Inc (ORI) has been helping organizations deliver excellence in Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) and Integrated Business Planning (IBP) for over 25 years. Those big acronyms mean that we help companies be more effective and efficient in their planning processes. Our product has been adopted by global companies across many industries because of our innovative technology and world class support.
We are a small, self-motivated team where everyone has a direct and major impact on all aspects of not only our business but major companies around the world. This role is for you if you don't want to get lost in a large organization but instead be able to innovate, experiment, and make use of all of your skills.
We are seeking a Senior Front End Developer looking to help architect, build, and contribute to our suite of web applications. Our front end is built using React and TypeScript. The ideal candidate is passionate about problem solving and finding ways to optimize existing systems and build new ones from the ground up.
What You'll Do
- Build, test, and maintain our front-end applications. These aren't marketing websites, but complex, interactive, customizable apps.
- Write and refine code to ensure performance and reliability of our applications.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Backend Developers, Designers, and other Front End Developers to develop new features in our applications and solutions for our customers.
- Identify and implement new technology that will improve our ability to solve problems and meet the needs of our stakeholders.
- Communicate with all levels of stakeholders including executives, application developers, and business users.
- Interact with customers as a technical resource to troubleshoot problems with the delivered solutions.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions with business and technical staff to distill technical requirements from business requests.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years shipping complex, resilient, and fast frontend web applications.
- Software engineering best-practices, including version control, task management, and effective testing.
- Be a self-starter.
- Strong operational understanding and discipline.
- Willingness to learn new skills and contribute however you can.
Preferred but not required:
- Experience with TypeScript and React
- Basic understanding of tools such as Webpack, ESLint, Babel, etc.
- [Bonus] Experience with Full-Stack development, specifically with Ruby on Rails.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer competitive salary and some fantastic perks:
- Ample time off to relax and recharge.
- A private office in Lehi, UT or 100% remote.
- Company-paid lunch (when in office).
- Support for your continued learning and growth.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance.
- 401K with company match.
Operational Results, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- frontend development: 3 years (Preferred)