What you will do:
As our Manufacturing Engineer, you will design and deploy production equipment and automation, as well as provide technical support for Maintenance with equipment on the production floor where we make products that help control and monitor one of the world’s most valuable and limited resources– Water! This position works in our Detroit Lakes, MN location.
The job: *
Every day, your primary role will be designing and deploying production equipment and automation, working on projects to improve production efficiency, and providing technical support to the Maintenance Department with production equipment.
The skills you need: *
To succeed in this role, you must have experience designing electro-mechanical equipment, have excellent problem-solving skills and be self-motivated to stay productive. A four-year degree in Electrical Engineering is required while work experience will be gained on the job.
Answering your questions: *
When you are considering a new job, it is normal to have a ton of questions. Here are a few questions we are asked all the time.
- What is your Paid Time Off and holiday policy? Up to 120 hours of Paid Time Off in your first year and 8 paid holidays.
- What benefits do you offer? We offer a robust benefits package including health, dental, and vision programs you need to take care of your family, along with many more benefit options available.
- What is my commute? Plug this address into Google Maps: 22650 Co Hwy 6, Detroit Lakes, MN 56501.
A little bit about us: *
SJE has been a leader in the water and wastewater industry since 1975. Founded by an entrepreneur in Detroit Lakes, MN, we now have over 580 employees across 10 locations worldwide and have customers in every continent except Antarctica. We are known for our innovation, high-quality products, and exceptional customer service.
We offer competitive wages, health insurance, full benefits package, opportunities for career advancement, extensive corporate training program, 401(k) plans and up to 23 paid days off during the first year. Learn more and apply on-line at www.sjeinc.com. EOE/Drug Testing
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $61,052.05 - $127,665.41 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
Work Location: One location