About our company
Delco Automation provides automation and controls engineering services to a diversified range of sectors in market place. This insures that our organization is not subject to the business environment of one industry. The benefit to our customers is our long-term viability. This diversification also provides our organization with a tremendous cross-pollination of technologies and knowledge to apply to other sectors. We also promote commercial-off-the-shelf/open systems which permit the customers scalable solutions with a maximum life-cycle for the investment.
The manufacturers that we install and support are always evolving. Contact sales for a current list of manufacturers supported. Manufacturers are listed in no particular order.
Delco Automation has developed numerous custom engineered automation and control solutions spanning a diverse range of market sectors.
- PLC/HMI/SCADA program development and testing
- PLC/HMI/SCADA FAT testing, commissioning and field service
- Creation of technical documentation (control logic, programming narratives, test procedures, user manuals, installation/commissioning manuals, etc.)
- Provide support to project managers and project team
- 5 + years Industrial Control System programming experience
- PLC programming experience with one or more of the following platforms: AB, Modicon, etc.
- HMI/SCADA programming experience with one or more of the following platforms: Rockwell, Schneider, GE, Ignition, etc.
- Experience with on-site commissioning and startup
- Excellent English; written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess a valid Canadian Driver’s License
- Must have legal authorization to work in Canada on full-time basis
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and organizational skills
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Quick learner; able to adapt to new technologies rapidly
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and work under pressure to meet set deadlines
- Ability to work successfully both individually and in team environments
- Highly motivated & ability to conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Focus on client service
The following would be an asset for the position:
- Water treatment control system design experience
- Presentation and training experience
- Electrical and controls design experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $53,711.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- related: 5 years (preferred)