WMS Developer/Analyst - Junior Level - This candidate will work with our Senior Level Developer as part of a team to integrate and support our Warehouse Management System (WMS) solutions interfacing with our SAP System.
SAP & WMS experience is a plus but not mandatory, we will train you.
General: H.H. Brown is looking for an entry level WMS Developer/Analyst for our Dexter, Maine location. We are looking to fill this position with someone who is a fast learner that has the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment. Please apply if you have the desire to learn new and exciting technology.
Essential Job Functions: The primary job functions, as assigned by the supervisor, are as follows:
- Develop computerized systems as requested
- Modify existing code as requested
- Create documentation updates as required
- Support daily warehouse operations
- Minimum of Associate’s degree in a related subject, or equivalent experience
- Industry courses in computer software or equivalent experience
- Industry courses in automated system design or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of application programming experience
- Experience with object oriented languages (e.g. Java)
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows servers
- Knowledge of SQL (MySQL/Microsoft)
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Logical troubleshooting ability and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willing and able to quickly learn new skill sets.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dexter, ME 04930: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location