Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings intelligent and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell changes the way the world works. For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground-breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation. This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Provide technical expertise to ensure the operation produces product that meets all quality, cost, and efficiency requirements. You will identify ways to improve safety, quality, yields, and the capability of existing processes while also assisting in the scale up and implementation of developmental products/processes. Core challenges include leading continuous process improvement to drive Key Performance Indicators for the operation to meet goals established by the business along with providing technical guidance to the operations team to assist with process troubleshooting along with developing corrective action plans. Position is located in Clover, SC.
- Lead productivity projects
- Maintain engineering documents
- Scope Capital projects
- Optimize energy consumption.
- Develop technical solutions
- Perform root cause analysis
- Utilize Six Sigma tools
- Identify process KPI/KPOs
- Develop process control plans
- Create process packages
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering
- Fluent in English
- 3+ years of experience in process engineering and Manufacturing environment
- Certification in Six Sigma
- PHA (process hazard analysis) experience
- PSM (process safety management) experience
- Experience in a Chemical Manufacturing environment
- Chemical, polymer, fiber manufacturing experience
- Experience with identifying process changes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience scoping projects with business level impact
- Ability to work without guidance or supervision
- Ability to accurately identify patterns to problem solve
- Experience with Management of Change process
Integrated Supply Chain
1150 Jackson Heights,PO Box 39,Clover,South Carolina,29710,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.