Automated Systems Engineer
Design and upgrade automated equipment, control systems, processes and procedures required to facilitate efficient production, monitoring, testing, and storage of critical performance data for our products. Will have the ability to integrate LabView, Programmable Logic Controllers, and programmable electronic devices with personal computer-based or server-based systems by developing/modifying software communications and controls. Hardware selection and software development to integrate and control the various hardware components is a vital function of this position.
- BSIE, BSME or BSEE degree with a minimum of 3-5 years of applicable automated systems engineering experience in an electronic assembly, fabrication and testing environment.
- Proficient computer skills in LabView, C++/C, PLC ladder logic, AutoCad, MS Word and Excel, MySQL and PHP or equivalent database. Programming experience with LabView and PLCs along with code development in C for Windows. Robotics experience a plus.
- Experience developing communications between application and external devices using RS-232, GPIB (IEEE488) , Ethernet (IEEE802.3) and Bluetooth LE protocols.
- Strong organizational and people skills to effectively manage many projects simultaneously in a team environment while supporting production on a continuous basis.
- Experience with development and implementation of cost savings ideas. Performs cost analysis as required.
- Ability to read electrical schematic.
- Wide range of electrical, mechanical, manufacturing or industrial engineering knowledge and skills as applied to control systems.
If your interests, skills, and experience match up to the challenge of developing innovative new products for an industry leader, please submit your resume today.
Please send your resume to:
625 West A Street
Lincoln, NE 68522
Unsolicited responses from recruiting/placement firms are not accepted for this position.
At Lester Electrical you will enjoy competitive compensation and great benefits, including: 401K and ESOP retirement plans.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Key words: bsee, bsme, bsie, test engineering, electronics, statistical process control, lean, six sigma, manufacturing, manufacturing engineering, electronics assembly engineering, National Instruments, LabView, C, automated test, MySQL, hardware testing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $49,946.00 to $103,543.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off