Cutting Tool Sales Engineer
Tungaloy America is an emerging leader in the development and distribution of innovative carbide cutting tools. Tungaloy is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of experience in machining and cutting tool sales and applications. The ideal candidate should have a strong account following already in these markets. The person will represent the company in all areas of territory management. Ideally, the candidate will live in this region, but other locations can be considered for the right person. Tungaloy offers a competitive salary, progressive commission and bonus program, generous benefits package, company auto and travel expenses.
- Work directly with end users and distributors to achieve product sales goals.
- Provide technical service to identify customer needs, define problems, and recommend solutions while providing service after the sale.
- Prepare and provide test data reports
- Provide ongoing distributor training, new product updates, tool demonstrations, and promotions to distribution channel.
- Submit sales and progress reports to Regional Management
Work Experience and Skills:
- BS or equivalent plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in carbide and ceramic cutting tool sales to the metal working industry
- Hands-on manufacturing knowledge specifically in the operation of CNC machine tools, programming and materials knowledge
- Knowledge of the distributor role in stocking, promoting, and selling the company’s products within the territory
- Excellent time management, organization, communication, and verbal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Job Type: Full-time