What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with the most talented and driven people in Greater Cleveland
- Onsite Yoga Classes
- Beautiful facility and grounds right off I-90
- Employee Referral Program
- A true family oriented company
- We still have a Holiday party!
- Q-Lab was named one of the TOP WORKPLACES for the 6th time!
We are seeking a Domestic Inside Sales Representative to help grow our industry-leading equipment and services business. As a member of our National Sales team, you will deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and expand sales opportunities. You will perform technical demonstrations to small audiences, consult with customers about their testing needs and respond to customer questions. You will work by phone and email, with only occasional domestic travel. This is an excellent opportunity to join our company, to grow with us and share in our success.
What you will be doing:
- Pursues sales leads,based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses,internet web site, and other sources
- Handles inbound sales calls.
- Assists in answering technical support calls
- Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
- Advises customers on types of equipment to purchase, considering such factors as costs, space availability, and intended end-use application.
- Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices, and prepares sales quotes.
- Coordinates product training for customers with Global Customer Education Specialist.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships.
- Prepares reports from sales visits, trade shows, and seminars.
- Edits, manages, and maintain database of existing and potential customers using Q-Lab’s CRM system.
- Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell Q-Lab’s products and contract testing services.
- Conducts the majority oselling efforts on the telephone.
- Calls cold contacts in Q-Lab’s CRM database or other sources to identify sales opportunities and aggressively hunt for new business.
- Cross-sells to existing customers.What we are looking for:
- Very limited travel; may visits customers from time to time to help develop technical aptitude.
- Must have the ability and desire to prospect for new customers, call companies to identify and contact key decision makers, and sell our products and contract testing services to new customers. This is a key requirement of this position.
- Ability to read and interpret Test Methods such as ASTM,I \SO, SAE, AATCC, etc.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and close sales at many different levels within a company(President, VP, Lab Managers, Engineers, Chemists, etc.)
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions,percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Confidence, not ego
- Mission of Service to our clients and co-workers
- A doer not a procrastinator- Get it done attitude
- Burning desire to learn
All the Extras:
- Casual, fast-moving, and friendly work atmosphere
- Big business footprint, but small business family culture
- Proven track record of success
- Retirement Savings (401K and 401A)
- Vacation, Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Comprehensive benefits: Health,Prescription and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company Paid LTD, STD and Life Insurance
- Excellent Compensation and Bonus Package
For more than 50 years, Q-Lab Corporation has been a global provider of material durability testing products. Our products and services are used to test coatings, plastics, automotive, personal care, roofing, inks,textiles, pharmaceutical, packaging and sealants. Q-Lab is a growth-oriented and stable company who has earned a strong reputation for outstanding product design, innovation and uncompromising levels of quality and safety.
Job Type: Full-time