Tribalco provides mission-critical information technology, integrated telecommunications, and soldier survival solutions to defense, civilian government, and commercial customers around the world. We are a trusted systems integrator with a global presence, providing advanced and innovative lifecycle solutions, from engineering and installation to operations and maintenance, for the enterprise. With superior technical ingenuity and a proven record of performance excellence, Tribalco is the technology contractor of choice for meeting the unique and complex requirements of our discerning customers. Focused on defense and security technologies, Tribalco delivers unrivaled expertise, ingenuity, and reliability across a wide range of capabilities including cloud computing solutions, advanced wireless implementations, and tactical combat casualty care. Tribalco is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, with additional offices in Colorado and Florida.
We have an immediate opening for a Systems Engineer to join our rapidly growing team at Air Force Base, Anchorage, Alaska.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes and develops plans and designs for C4I systems capabilities.
- Develops integration and implementation plans and schedules.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations concerning Commercial and Government off the Shelf (COTS/GOTS) hardware and software applications.
- Monitors status of projects, prepares milestone status reports, and presents status to program managers and client staff.
- Provides technical and administrative support for systems installation, testing, administration, maintenance, and programming.
- Provides operational and maintenance support of C4I systems to include system administration, troubleshooting and repairing of existing systems and/or networks.
- Provides support to install and upgrade C4I architectures as directed by the government
- Have a solid knowledge of network protocols, Windows, Linux, and UNIX operating systems
- Possess state-of-the-art knowledge of World Wide Web, Intelink, and intranet technology, processes, and applications
- Possess current knowledge of DoD Information Security Policies and Programs for COMPUSEC and INFOSEC, multi-level security, and emerging information warfare concepts
- Have an understanding of military operations, organizations, and operational information requirements
- Be familiar with Air Force intelligence systems and joint programs such as GALE and GCCS
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows environment and family of software to include: Server 2003/2007/2012, VMWare, Exchange, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills, be customer service oriented, and possess project management skills
- Demonstrate an ability to methodically and proactively analyze problems and identify solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field (Master’s preferred)
- More than 8 years’ experience in C4I related activities
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) current certification Required
- Experience configuring network devices
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II – Security +
- Self-motivated with minimal supervision
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification highly desired
- Compensation is competitive and is commensurate with experience.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
- Tribalco is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit resume, salary requirements and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.