Summit Propertiesseeks a Regional Property Manager – Maintenance to support the operations ofSummit Properties by overseeing maintenance and working to create efficienciesthroughout our sites. The position will alsoinclude helping to manage/coordinate capital projects at all properties. This position will work 40hrs per week. Theywill work closely with the Director of Construction Management in our SouthBurlington headquarters office but will be required to travel to our propertiesin Rutland, Bow/Concord, NH, W. Lebanon, NH, St. Johnsbury, VT, and Queensbury,NY. Summit manages over 1400 apartments, all of which have maintenance andcapital needs projects that need to be completed.
Regional PropertyManager – Maintenance duties include:
- Creating andimplementing a maintenance training program
- Supporting site maintenancetechnicians and supervisors
- Site visits tocollaborate with maintenance staff and help create efficiencies in the workload
- Identify ongoingmaintenance and building challenges, strategize and implement solutions withthe Director of Construction Management
- Work with vendors andsub-contractors to obtain bids, specification and negotiate pricing for capitalprojects
- Work with the Directorof Construction Management to manage and coordinate all capital projects.
The position willrequire experience in the maintenance of property management as well as theability to create and implement training programs for maintenance staff. Prior experience working with vendors andsubcontractors, as well as working with bids/specs, budgets, and pricenegotiation is preferred. Candidate will be organized and driven to seeprojects to completion within the time frame set-out. Computer skills are amust including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
We hope to find theright candidate who is willing to get the job done and work with us to figure outthe best way to accomplish our goals.
Who We Are:
Summit Propertiesprovides rental, leasing, management, and development services to propertyowners, investors, financial institutions, and non-profit entities in Vermont,New Hampshire, and up-state New York. Over the last 5 years, we have addednearly 10 employees and over 350 apartments to our portfolio. We currentlymanage 1400+ apartments and are embarking on several new development projectsin 2019 and 2020. It is a very busy and exciting time to be working at SummitProperties!
"Buildingcommunities through high quality, well-maintained, and affordable rentalhousing by connecting owners, managers, and developers."
We are awell-established family-owned and operated company who strives for excellencein business while allowing for a balance between work and personal life. Weexpect you to be hard working, attentive to deadlines, and get your job doneefficiently and completely. However, these demands are balanced by our understandingof the value of family life, friendships, enjoying the outdoors, health andpersonal well-being. We encourage daily/weekly exercise, utilizing time off,and overall health and wellness.
What We Offer:
- Generous contributionto health insurance
- Paid Time Off policy,plus 9-10 paid holidays
- IRA with employermatch
- Excellent family leavepolicy
- Fully paid cell phone
- And more
Job Type: Full-time
- Property Management: 4 years (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 4 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off