Employment Type :
Job Level :
: Jun 29, 2022
: Jul 29, 2022
Reporting Manager Title :
Department Head, Piping Engineering
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Under supervision within the piping discipline, you will assist in the delivery of design and drafting services to Worley and its customers.
Under supervision you will:
- Would aid with As-built work to free up another resource who is going into more leadership/project work
- Would aid with field measurements, P&ID walkdowns, and laser scanning in the Field
- Would aid the team on numerous tasks on projects when required i.e. last minute help etc.
- deliver piping specific design and drafting services that meet Worley, the customer's and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements;
- perform design and drafting assignments on projects while meeting project requirements on time and within budget;
- identify and report changes to project scope;
- prepare engineering drawings and documentation.
- Communicate effectively with the piping team and project stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships within Worley.
- Identify issues and problems and ask for assistance when required.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience:
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Developing technical and practical design and drafting skills in the piping discipline in the same or similar industry.
- Developing skills in design software.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
Completed or undertaking recognized and relevant design qualification courses or equivalent.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.