Reporting to the Director of Engineering the Quality Engineer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Monitoring, testing and inspecting products to make sure they meet specified standards.
- Perform ongoing quality process checks in Production.
- Review and update Test and Inspection Procedures.
- Coordinate documentation compliance
- Improve Inspection process controls.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is preferred). Some relevant work experience desired. Well organized, detailed oriented and thorough. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good computer utilization.
La Marche Manufacturing is a privately held and profitable company, with 125 employees, continuously doing business since 1945. We are located in Des Plaines, a near northwest suburb of Chicago, near O'Hare Airport. We manufacture industrial battery chargers, power supplies and power conversion equipment for material handling, engine start, aviation, marine, mining, telecom, utility and the railroad industries. The company is: ISO 9001-2015 Certified.
NOTE: Please send your resume in a PDF format as shown in the How To Apply section. Do not password protect your resume when sending to the email address. Resumes that are sent which are password protected or non-PDF format will not be accepted and disregarded automatically.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Quality Engineer: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off