Area Hotel Maintenance Engineer
Would you like to earn industry competitive pay while working at updated, first class Hotels? Would you like to receive on the job training from an experienced reputable management team? How about opportunity for growth within the company? Our Company offers that and more!
- Competitive industry pay
- Company benefits
- 50% Discounts at Franchise Hotels nationwide
- On the job training
- Opportunity for growth!
THG Properties is a highly reputable property management company who has been a leader in the industry for more than 20 years. THG Properties is known for its well-maintained, updated facilities and for the great care it takes with guests and employees alike. THG Properties:
- Strong sense of values and enriching principles with a quality – minded approach to business
- Looking to establish a solid career in hospitality with opportunity for growth? Then we are the company you are looking for.
The position is for someone who is very hands on, likes to get their hands dirty and likes to see projects through to the end. Everyday is different and faced with new projects. Experience in the field is a must and some flexibility is key for success in this position. Job duties of the Area Maintenance Engineer include:
- Manage and supervise facility operations of all hotels within THG Properties
- Train property maintenance engineers when needed
- Oversee the physical plants, technology and maintain a high level of property condition at all hotels in the THG portfolio
- Verify that all General Managers report daily physical plant conditions and maintenance issues as it relates to operations and verify all items are addressed as necessary in order to meet guest needs.
- Assist in developing maintenance budgets for all hotels
- Complete weekly reviews of hotel maintenance and quality standards
- Maintain and maintain records of the hotels and room Preventative Maintenance Programs.
- Perform preventative maintenance on hotel operations equipment (ice machines, washers and dryers, pools, spas, etc.)
- Step into maintenance role in the absences of a property maintenance engineer
- Maintain a flexibility in schedule and have the ability to move from property to property when the need arises
- Complete maintenance requests and issues logged in the Hotel Management System.
- Maintain all mechanical areas in an orderly and clean condition.
- Test pool and spa area chemicals. Adjust as needed within state guidelines. Maintain proper records of testing per state guidelines. CPO Certification is a plus.
- Prepare required capital improvements list annually for the hotel portfolio
- Work on special projects assigned by the THG Properties Management team including renovations, property improvement plans and standard changes
- Responsible for one weekend on call per month for the portfolio if the need for maintenance issue resolution arises on the weekend
- Must report to work on time in proper uniform.
Reply to this ad or apply directly through our social recruiting site at https://recruiting.talentreef.com/thg-properties
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Facilities Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly