The job description requirement anticipates that candidate scope of work covers current and future Record Management System ( RMS) (cloud based solution or on-perm).
The job requirement takes into consideration new initiates of DEVOPS, AWS or Azure Cloud services for new RMS, AXON, product release etc.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Develop effective, maintainable test automation strategy in a timely fashion. Develop API integrations, orchestration of Web Service. Single-Sign-on implementation and development.
- Develop automated test cases to validate UI/webapp, cloud services, SQL back-end and handset apps
- Formulate test strategies based on products (RMS) release, designs and features.
- Conduct code reviews with peers for test automation
- Collaborate effectively with engineers, quality assurance, product management, Devops to deliver high-quality software automation code.
- Shows strong attention to development detail.
- Conduct end to end functional, regression, performance tests.
- Integrate test automation to CI/CD process.
· Experience Development/creating tests in common test frameworks (.NET testing tools, Back-end testing SQL, pytest, JMeter, selenium, Appium, TestNG and Junit.)
· Experience testing COTs product ERP, RMS etc.
· 10+ years of experience as a QA/Test Automation Engineer in a SaaS, Security, or Enterprise product space
· Hands-on experience with git, understanding of git best practices
· Experience running applications and automated tests in containerized environments (Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetesetc.)
· Experience running containers and test environments in AWS or Azure
· Application Security background a plus.
· Experience with Penetration Test suites, Static Analysis tools a plus.
· Experience of software development/test life-cycle, including requirement analysis, test plan, test case design, and test execution/reporting, etc.
· Experience in functional/integration/performance/scale testing of systems.
· Familiar with TDD & BDD and test automation tools, etc.
· Familiar with Agile/Scrum.
· Familiar with Unit Test, Mock using Test Driven Development.
· Experience in continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CI) with tools such as Jenkins or similar.
· Working knowledge with task/issue tracking systems such as JIRA, Trello, ZenDesk, etc.
· Soft-skills like communication, teamwork, flexibility, and self-motivation are required.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $75.00 to $95.00 /hour
- Cisco Certified DevNet Professional (Preferred)
Security Clearance Required:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance