Assistant Engineer in our Stroudsburg, PA Office
Reilly Associates is seeking a recent graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, preferred with EIT. The position requires 0-3 years of design experience in civil site design, stormwater management, erosion control, sewage and water distribution system projects and working knowledge of AutoCad.
Individuals we are seeking should come with a passion for what they do - an enthusiastic attitude, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the desire to work and encourage others in a team environment. Client communication, superior customer service and excellent results are our top priority.
Along with career advancement, growth opportunities and incentive programs, Reilly Associates also offers competitive salaries based on experience with full benefits, including but not limited to Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, holidays, vacation and 401(k) plan.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page: