Coldquanta is looking for an Electrical Engineer with hands-on experience in circuit design experience. The candidate should be able to work effectively with minimal management and be ready to hit the ground running. We are friendly, work hard in a business casual environment and have snacks, coffee and tea. The company is growing and is at the leading edge of the push into commercializing quantum technologies. PLEASE PROVIDE A COVER LETTER EXPLAINING WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH US AND WHY YOU WOULD BE A GOOD FIT.
- Should be comfortable and experienced with mixed signal and embedded.
- Design of electronics hardware, schematic capture, PCB layout (Easy PC or similar).
- Test assemblies using standard lab equipment such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers and phase noise analyzers, etc.
- Write, debug, and apply software for test, simulation, data acquisition, and data analysis in one or more of C, C++, C#, LabView, or Python.
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
- Working knowledge of OrCAD or similar professional ECAD tool
- Experience building, maintaining, trouble-shooting and operating electronic systems.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on design experience post graduate.
- Self -Directed effective problem solver.
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience with FPGA design implementation
- High voltage (~4KV) circuits
- Low noise electronic system designs
- DC current sources applied to inductive loads
- Familiarity with opto-electronic devices
- Working knowledge of control systems and signal processing
- Experience with high and ultra-high vacuum system environments
- Has worked with Contract Electronic Manufacturers
- Experience in a research and development laboratory setting
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Able to think critically, solve problems, and be a strong team player
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Strong computer skills including PC literacy in MS Office
ColdQuanta is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, sex, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time