IT is an ever-growing field, and here at I-Evolve it is our mission to be the technology solutions consultant of choice for each of our clients by understanding the unique business challenges of their organizations. We are TEAM I-Evolve, with a family-like atmosphere and a strong focus on growth. We believe in honesty, enthusiasm, respect and integrity. We are allowed to wear jeans on Fridays, involved with charitable programs and provide engaging office gatherings. In 2018, we were once again recognized as a “Best Places to Work”. Come grow with us!
The VoIP Engineer job is responsible for helping maintain and supporting the VoIP infrastructure, along with working with all internal teams to support customers.
· Maintain current production servers for all VoIP traffic
· Work with Project Management Team on VoIP and Internet installations
· Drive customer problem investigation and resolution as required
· Collaborate with colleagues to perform VoIP installations and migrations.
· Perform troubleshooting on customer VoIP incidents.
· Respond to customer VoIP service requests and ensure appropriate resolution of the same
It is expected that you will fully utilize the ConnectWise Professional Service Automation (PSA) tool in your effort to effectively perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities. Competent use of the PSA tool will help to increase I-Evolve’s operational efficiency and effectiveness while also delivering increased customer satisfaction on levels. Training will be provided during the 90-day Introductory Period.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
This position is customer-facing and instrumental in making other areas of the organization perform more effectively. Therefore, we believe the following traits represent keys to success in this role:
- Responds well to direction, but also a self-starter
- Personal accountability
- Strong work ethic
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude and spirit
- Self-management and adaptability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience (networking and VoIP) required, 5 years preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Working knowledge of TCP/IP, SIP
· Knowledge of Linux (RHEL, Debian): Security, Bash, TCP/IP, High Availability, Package management (yum, apt)
· Experience with Asterisk (knowledge of FastAGI), MySQL (InnoDB with replication), Kamailio, Apache
· Programming skills in bash, perl, php
· Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, work well in teams
· A commitment to customer service and great attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- VoIP: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative