REON, Inc. is urgently looking for a DC Control Engineer for a large potential contract with the Pentagon, a 3,700,000 square foot facility. The contract is for preventative maintenance for the Pentagon's heating and refrigeration plant.
The DCS control engineer must have a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in industrial controls with Allen Bradley RS Logix.
Candidates must have completed ICONICS System Integrator Gear-Up Buildings or GENESIS64 Standard 3-day, instructor-led classes and possess a minimum of one (1) year of experience implementing ICONICS GENESIS 64 in a Building Automation application.
Candidates must have specific project experience where the individual performed in a role that required design and development of visualizations utilizing ICONICS GraphWorX including the use of smart symbols (version 10.9 or later, cumulative equivalent of 1 year experience).
The successful candidate must obtain and maintain a NACI background check and a Common Access Card (CAC).
Job Type: Full-time
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
General hours are 6:30am to 2:30pm M-F.
Candidates must have a reliable vehicle and a decent driving record.
Candidates must also be able to obtain a security clearance.
- ICONICS GENESIS 64 in a Building Automation application: 1 year (Required)
- industrial controls with Allen Bradley RS Logix: 10 years (Required)
- Fort Belvoir, VA (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment